Saturday, March 31, 2007

Returning...

Went to big old Vancouver and met some great people at Relic, EA and Propaganda Games. You guyz are great and I would like to thanky ou for once agian for your time :) You really made my trip to Vancouver worth it.

Comming back I've started working again on my two latest entries. The EA's: Reveal compotition and Digimill's: Animal Within. Currently lighting up Guishnu and making him look pretty and making it that the deformation map doesn't crash XSI. I found the best way at the moment to get around the hole crashing problem was to make the body use a normal map mixed with a displacement.

Heres what I got:


Still need to work with the normal map cause there are some stupid seems but I should have those fixed here soon. If I get this working without crashing I'm going to get an older save were he is not in pose and use the rigg and play with some minor animatoin for the turn around.

No comments: