Tuesday, June 12, 2007

31St Century Warrior - Update 12/06/07

Well I'm due for an update. I've finished blocking out the base model for the armour as you can see below. I've recieved comments on the forum that at this point in time it looks really bulky and that his arms couldn't move...


Well not to worry my friends I've knew what I was doing believe it or not. as you can see from the images below (in this example the lower abb plate) when I pulled it out it looked pretty bulky but so did the rest. As you can see the upper pieces which were even bigger then the lower abb plate now appear less bulky then the lower abb plate. But I've been slimming it down as I model the finer look to the armour.


So... I finally finished the front part of my characters plates, that is from the Chest Plate to the Crock Plate. Still have lots to do and very little time to do it (22nd due date...) I'll post more soon.

No comments: